Friday, September 28, 2007
Walid speaks about "Building Bridges" at Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Receives Award
Picture above of Dawud Walid and the Mayor of Lansing after receiving a special recognition award from the City of Lansing.
Last night's speech was delivered at the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan.
Cut & paste to listen to speech:
- News (133)
- Audio (107)
- Islamophobia (55)
- Islamic messages (50)
- Interfaith (32)
- General Islamic knowledge (29)
- Opinion (24)
- Opinion editorials (22)
- Intrafaith (18)
- Video (18)
- Darfur (16)
- African-Americans in Islam (13)
- Hadith (12)
- Fatwa (9)
- Terrorism (9)
- Announcement (6)
- Media appearance (6)
- Obituary (4)
- Foot bath (3)
- Iran (3)
- Iraq (3)
- awards (3)
- Africa (2)
- Press release (2)
- Anniversary (1)
- Biography (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Jena 6 (1)
- Xenophobia (1)
- Burma has long record of persecuting Muslims
- Walid speaks about "Building Bridges" at Thomas M....
- Message for Friday - If you want more, give more
- Iranian university chancellors ask Bollinger 10 qu...
- Walid speaks about Islam & the Constitution
- Ramadan meal aims to deepen understanding
- Do the clerics of Iran want nukes?
- Message for Friday - Prayer is the weapon of the b...
- Strange few days in the news?
- Walid speaks regarding misconceptons about Islam a...
- Islamic teachings is the standard scapegoat
- Walid to speak in Saginaw area about Islam
- Saudi scholar slams Bin Laden
- No marijuana inside and outside of Ramadan
- Profile of Ish Ahmed
- Detroiter makes impact on U.S. Muslim community
- Walid gives sermon about inner aspects of Ramadan ...
- Walid speaks regarding the Mercy of ALLAH (G'd)
- Xenophobic legislation built upon confusion?
- Message for Friday - Keep the inner fast
- Walid comments on holy month of Ramadan
- Concurrent holy days unite Jews & Muslims
- Blessed Ramadan!
- Walid speaks about increased Islamophobia 6 years ...
- Reflecting upon 9-11
- Comments at grand opening of Islamic school
- Walid speaks at program with African scholars rega...
- US Muslims wary of giving charity
- Grand opening of new Islamic facility in Hamtramck...
- Walid comments on lack of Iraqi Muslims being allo...
- Rebuttal to op-ed regarding "footbaths"
- Anti-profiling issue in Hamtramck
- Message for Friday - Growth comes via tests
- Forum with Department of Treasury regarding charit...
- The don'ts of Ramadan
- MI congressman attacks mainstream Muslim group
- ▼ September (36)
- Tariq Nelson
- Short bio of Dawud Walid
- Razi Hashmi
- Profile Story on Dawud Walid
- Precious Rasheeda Muhammad
- Nihad Awad
- Muslim Hip Hop
- Michigan Muslim
- Karen Dabdoub
- Juan Cole
- Islam 101
- Hussam Ayloush
- Hajj service company (Highly recommended)
- Faheem Shuaibe
- Edgar Hopida
- Dawud Walid's lectures (video)
- Dawud Walid's lectures (audio)
- Dawud Walid on NPR's Talk of the Nation
- Dawud Walid on New Africa Radio
- Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Ahmed Rehab
- Ahmed Bedier